Thursday, February 5, 2009

Etsy Forums

I am loving the Etsy forums at the moment. I am mostly a lurker but I do say a few things now and then. They never seem to end up part of a conversations but its still fun. And I have found two sellers that I love and have bought stuff from so that is great.

I put in an application for leave from my job today. I haven't had a proper holiday in like a year and a half. I even worked over Christmas with just the public holidays off. So I am taking the third week in March off. It's the last week of the Adelaide Fringe. I plan on being a Fringe Whore again this year. Its a term I coined for myself last year seeing as I would go to 2 or 3 things a week over the month it was on and spent a lot of time in the Garden of Unearthly Delights. One thing I really want to do is the Op Shop tour. Its a bus tour that goes around to a whole heap of great op shops around Adelaide. I don't have any one to go with. So I will have to go by myself unless I can get a friend to come along with me.

So during my leave I want to go to lots of Fringe events and do lots of Craft things. I want to do a lot of knitting and crocheting. I will have my drop spindles by then so I can try to make some yarn too. That will be exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment