Sunday, January 18, 2009

not much to report

I didn't do too much in the way of knitting today. I woke up late because it's Saturday and I have the house to myself Saturday morning. Then it was a cleaning day. The hose is in a constant state of mess and we are always trying to clean it so that took most of the rest of the day until I went to the movies. It was my best friend Annes birthday today and i took her to the movies. We say Benjamin Button. It was good. I liked it. Then we went to my friends house to play Disney Trivial Persuit but it was pretty crap. So we gave up and just talked. that was more fun.

Now its time to watch Serenity and knit some more.

I mmight have to change my blog name... it seams that when you put in my url it comes up witrh some guy called Ben's blog instead

No comments:

Post a Comment